Store
Badlion AMA - July 14th 3 PM GMT
Where would the best place to suggest improvements or changes to the client and/or modules..

I have a list of possible changes I would love to see but I'm not sure where the best place to post them would be!
Hey, the best place to suggest things is directly on the forums! You can make a post here and then other users can see your ideas and let us know if they want to see them or not. https://www.badlion.net/forum/category/3
PM Link
PM Link
are u gonna add optifine to 1.14.3?
Yes, we are adding Optifine 1.14.3 support at the moment and it should be ready hopefully this week.
PM Link
PM Link
Is this a question?
It is a question
PM Link
Thanks
PM Link
PM Link
Are you planning to add any HUD mods, where you can add your own custom text?
Also, would you also consider adding the Nick Hider mod? (It would be really useful when you're streaming while playing on Badlion Client)
We currently don't have any HUD mods like you are describing planned.

We are planning on adding the Nick Hider mod, I just don't know when it will come out.
PM Link
PM Link
A slider to change the gamma in fullbright mod?

Change vertical and horizontal mouse sensitivity?! would be awesome

Option to disable slowed optifine zoom

command to enter a player name and see his name history

key to clear chat

keybind to hide/disable/enable chat
Is there really a reason for this?

We could look into doing this eventually.

I don't know what this is, I just know optifine has a zoom feature.

We are planning on adding a /name command (or something similar) eventually.

We could look into this.

What's the point of this last one?
PM Link
PM Link
Why do you support 1.14 and 1.12 but not 1.13? Is there any reason for this? And are you going to support 1.13 in the future?
We just didn't bother back porting to 1.13 yet because we just don't feel there is a large enough audience playing 1.13 at the moment. According to some stats we gathered it seems that a lot of people just play the latest version of Minecraft…then again I guess BLC users are power users.

We would probably need to see how many people would use 1.13 if we added support for it. Each time we ad a new version it causes extra work for us to maintain/program features for that client version.
PM Link
PM Link
wen optifine will come to 1.14.3
We are working on 1.14.3 Optifine support at the moment. We hope to release it in the coming week!
PM Link
PM Link
Can I have all the cosmetics <3
You can buy them all if you want :)

Otherwise I don't see how you are going to achieve this goal!
PM Link
PM Link
NameMC integration?
We will add some kind of /name command into the client at some point. It will probably talk directly to Mojang's API though and not through a 3rd party service such as NameMC.
PM Link
PM Link
ok then here i got an idea for blc can we get some cosmetic rewards for hours we played on it so like for who played 500 hours get like a cape/wings so they work like milestone rewards

We've though about this, but we just don't feel that there is enough value for us to add something like this. We need to make some money here in order to fund the project and pay all of the developers/server bills.

We could look into some kind of "special" cosmetics which require a certain amount of play time in order to buy them, but I'm not sure if people would like this.
PM Link
PM Link
i can Pay by phone in any country ?
I believe we have a lot of mobile payment options through Xsolla. You would need to try and check for your country when checking out on the Badlion Store :)
PM Link
PM Link
is there a way to enable Optifine cape instead of Badlion Cape?
You can disable the Badlion cloaks in your "Graphics" menu on the slideout menu if you want to disable it for all users.

If you want to just hide your own cloak on the Badlion Client, just go to the "Cosmetics" button on the home screen of Minecraft when launching BLC and disable it.
PM Link
are you planning to add Badlion elytra if you have cape?
PM Link
We have no plans with Elytra at the moment.
PM Link
PM Link
Will there be any free cosmetics or any opportunities to get cosmetics for free in the future?
We don't have any plans for free cosmetics at the moment besides the one free emote we have given all users.
PM Link
PM Link
Hi please can I have the OG cape? I have been a member since 27 April I BEG
Hey, the beta cloak was only available for purchase until April 26th before open beta began. It was meant for people who wanted to support the Badlion Client 2 project and get early access to closed beta.
PM Link
PM Link
For the music mod, since we can't use the buttons such as pause/next/etc.

How about a more compact version if it where it will show the cover art, track name, artist name, and take up a lot less space.
We actually have been having some meetings with Spotify directly about how to improve the experience of the Music Mod in the Badlion Client. Hopefully I can share more information on that soon.
PM Link
PM Link
Are you planning to add some new mods to the client?
If yes, please reply to me with the names.
Have a nice day :)
We have a long list of things we want to do with the Badlion Client. I would be typing here way too long if I had to go over all of them!

Mods planned for BLC 2.9 are Replay Mod, Teamspeak Mod, and Mumble Mod.

Might be some other small things we squeeze in for BLC 2.9.
PM Link
PM Link
Will u fix schematic a for 1.14.3
We are currently working on this. This mod has been very challenging to implement in 1.14.3 unfortunately. It's a really complicated tool haha.
PM Link
PM Link
What is you're favorite Block in minecraft
Probably the snow block. I love snow in real life and the idea of winter themed maps in Minecraft always appealed to me.
PM Link
PM Link
Will hypixel ever support the bedwars resource timer?
I hope so :) I can only encourage them to add support for it!
PM Link
PM Link
Also, for the armor status, can you make it so there is an option to see the durability of the offhand.

Possibly have the off hand slot invisible/ the item inside of it, but you can access it from the inventory.

Have a feature to disable the vanilla potion viewer for 1.12+ because. I like the badlion one better.

Add rgb support for keyboards so it's interactive like it is in overwatch.

Add a place where you can see the total time played on the client.

(if this is even possible) revert the 1.14 sneaking animation back to 1.13's

When i have full prot 5 and resistance 2, i only have an 88% protection and I don't no how you can possibly be more protected.

Add a tutorial for how to use the schematica mod b/c it's the one thing i'm confused about.

We could look into adding the option for this.

Also again can look into it.

Yeah I've thought about this a few times.

No we won't do this.

We don't track this, so no way to do it.

What changed?

Prot 4 is the limit in 1.8 at least? Or am i Crazy?

Look up how to use the regular schematica mod :) same mod.
PM Link
PM Link
Thread is locked