Store
Badlion AMA - July 14th 3 PM GMT
Are you planning to implement "Damage Indicator" someday or do you think it is kind of a cheat because its gives to much of an advantage

Edit: Already answered
Yup already answered :) Here is the link for anyone looking: https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/228558/post/1233683#1233683
PM Link
PM Link
Will there be any custom capes or, to atleast change the color of capes?
We might eventually add a Chroma styled cloak (like some of our other Chroma cosmetics), but that will be the limitation of customization we give for any cloaks.
PM Link
PM Link
Why will chinese payment will release?Our chinese are having problems when we paying on blc store.
I have asked about Xsolla adding better support for Chinese payment providers, but unfortunately we don't have more options yet. I can only hope they continue to add more payment methods over time.
PM Link
PM Link
Is there any possible way I could see old badlion network leaderboards, I know they are probably lost but if there is any way I could see them again that would be cool

(it's a stupid question ik can think of anything to ask)
All of the old Badlion Network statistics/information (probably close to 1TB of information) is on Amazon Glacier storage (really cheap/slow long term storage). It's really annoying/difficult to access the data and we stored it all there to avoid paying a lot of money to support legacy features like this.

So in short, the old leaderboards will remain offline since they are no longer in our active database.
PM Link
That's sad to hear thought I could see FFA leaderboards again but anyway thanks for the reply
PM Link
PM Link
Will there be a summer sale?
We just had a summer sale! It was from June 21st until July 8th.
PM Link
I asked a question about a summer sale. Will there be another one?
PM Link
We are not sure, there might be a second summer sale in August at some point but nothing is confirmed yet.
PM Link
PM Link
Are you guys planning on making a cape editor like optifine's where we can make our cape?
No, we have no plans to make any custom cloak editing system. We prefer making our HD styled cloaks with really cool designs beyond the standard limitations of the default Minecraft cape system with pixels.
PM Link
PM Link
can you fix this glitch….

wen i change my custom badlion no one can see my change only if he restart client so can you fix that ?
Are you talking about the Insider name tag? The way we have this currently designed we don't have a way to push out an update of when the name tag changes…although now that I am thinking about this out loud, it might be possible with some of the new systems we recently added.

I will talk to our developers and see if this is possible.
PM Link
PM Link
Hey can you add an option where, we upload a mod to badlion client (just like forge) except, you review the mod (if it's a bannable mod or unfair advantage) and take like 1-2 days to review. Personally, that would be the best feature and I assure you that it will attract players and really make it the best client out there.
No Forge mods would work on the Badlion Client because we don't implement/support any of the hooks needed by mods to function properly. We don't have any plans to do anything like this as well because it will slow down the client performance and take away some of the advantage of it. We will continue to add new features into the client as they are requested by popularity.
PM Link
PM Link
You and Hypixel once said you were trying to find a compromise about implementing BAC on the Hypixel network
are you still in the compromise phase or BAC will not be implemented?
We are still having a long ongoing conversation about this. I don't have anything new to share with the public as of now.
PM Link
PM Link
can u make the bedwars/ skywars stats mod plz
I already answered this here: https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/228558/post/1233689#1233689
PM Link
PM Link
Could we get an option to have one button for toggle sneak and one for hold to sneak? This would help me out a lot.
Hey this is a great idea. We could look into adding an optional keybind for this as well. I can't promise when it will be added to the client, but I will put it down on our TODO list.
PM Link
PM Link
Why is it still possible to cheat with makros (e.g. bind click to your scroll wheel) on Badlion Client.
Is it impossible to check the mouse/keyboard drivers for cheats or would this just lead to numerous false bans?
Hey, I gave a very detailed explanation here about this topic: https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/222013
Give it a read :)
PM Link
PM Link
Is this your dream job
It was my dream job originally to go work for a gaming company…I really wanted to go work for Riot Games at one point. Then I realized that this is not what I wanted to do anymore haha. My next dream job became running my own business full time…which I did for a while. Now I am working for the largest esports company in the world working on video game products all day.

I guess in some sense this is a dream job, although I'm not sure I'm exactly where I want to be in the company right now from a management perspective. I think it would be cool to travel a bit more for work instead of sitting in my apartment most days working from home. I am happy with my job overall though :)

Maybe my dream job will change again in a few years…but it's not something I think about as much these days since I am just involved with my work.
PM Link
PM Link
When you go into your GUI editing menu, what are the timers that come up?
We have a mod that servers can implement to support timers in the Badlion Client. https://github.com/BadlionNetwork/BadlionClientTimerAPI

This is the server plugin that would need to be installed/used in order to give the Timers mod some usefulness.
PM Link
PM Link
Will you add a mod that can change your name to whatever you want something like ChatTrigger And will there be a christmas hat when christmas is near?
Uhm, I'm not sure to be honest what you are trying to ask with the first question.

Yes we had a few Christmas hats last year and I am sure they will return again this holiday season.
PM Link
PM Link
Will we be able to edit the appearance of the crosshair dot in the crosshair mod PLS
I just added this to the ticket we have open for further Crosshair improvements.
PM Link
PM Link
Will Clans be added back in the near future through the badlion site?

Are you planning to sneak in some stuff for hypixel skyblock for 2.9?

Why do 20x packs not exactly work with badlion client?
I do not believe Clans will be coming back on the Badlion website. In fact I am probably going to remove them completely soon in order to speed up the website performance further.

I don't know if we will have time to sneak anything in for Hypixel SkyBlock for 2.9. We will see what happens as we get closer towards a release date.

I don't know anything about this specific pack. My guess is there is some opacity on solid blocks (grass, dirt, etc) and therefore it is blocked.
PM Link
PM Link
You talked with NaaIhr about this before, so I asked you a detail question about it.
Am I missing the question here? I am a bit confused xD
PM Link
PM Link
badlion have a shance to reopen?
No, please read the first post where I answered this already.
PM Link
PM Link
Further develop animations mod. (Item Held)
I know we have some planned improvements of the animations mod coming in BLC 2.10 or 2.11. Not sure when yet, but we will see about separating/improving the animations further.
PM Link
PM Link
Thread is locked