Store
Badlion AMA - July 14th 3 PM GMT

MarcelBeaner wrote

When you code BLC, do you use Java? I'm just curious because I'm into coding and I really want to figure out how BLC works because it is just a coding masterpiece.

I think it's Java and C++ (Java for Badlion itself, C++ for launcher)
Pretty close :) There is some javascript also for the UI.
PM Link
PM Link

Khioxys wrote

Can u add oof mod so when we kill someone it will play oof (Btw luv badlion)

You can get that in a texture pack lol
I thought that too :D

Glad I'm not the only one that thought of this but I didn't want to say this in case I was wrong haha.
PM Link
PM Link

xgk wrote

Will you F3+A ever be enabled?

If I'm right F3 + A reloads resources… just do that when u press esc at the bottom left
Correct
PM Link
PM Link
Will you add Discord overlay support? Maybe it just doesn't work for me?? Idk
You need to run Discord in Admin mode and then it should work properly :)
PM Link
PM Link
Can you add a free badlion cape only one
We don't have plans to add a free cloak to the Badlion Client.
PM Link
PM Link
Personally, I already have a cloak, however, will there be any oppurtunity for someone like myself to get an exclusive cloak?
We don't have any plans for exclusive cloaks at the moment.
PM Link
PM Link

Can you fix armor status glint & add text shadow?
We will be reworking the Armor Status Mod in BLC 2.10 which hopefully will fix that issue.

We did not add text shadow to help boost FPS. We might later add an option to enable it though.
PM Link
PM Link
Will you ever make a inventory tweaks / mouse tweaks type of mod?
Errr, no? This would be a cheat?
PM Link
PM Link
Will there be free accessories and emotions. At least for 1-2 weeks, and whether there will be draws of accessories
We already have one free emote that everyone can use. Beyond that we don't have any other plans for free cosmetics.
PM Link
PM Link
Bit late to the party (this is unrelated to BAC I suppose) but opinions on Screensharing (as a form of detection for cheats)?
It's a terrible way of detecting cheats. They are really easy to bypass and a real client anticheat is the proper solution (such as BAC).
PM Link
PM Link
several questions:

for as far as im aware you are unable to change your skin trough badlion client. Not a major problem, but it is annoying that I have to boot the official Minecraft launcher to change this. Will you add something like this in the near future?

will you add biggerheads mod to blc?

will there be more free emotes coming?

are you planning on adding labymod?

We have had this come up a few times, and we might look into supporting it eventually. I'm not opposed to it.

We have the BiggerHeads mod on our TODO list.

No more free emotes.

We want to support all of the features found in other clients, but we cannot support LabyMod itself in the Badlion Client. We can work on adding their features to BLC over time though.
PM Link
PM Link
Closing this thread now. Will answer the rest of the questions over the next few hours.
PM Link
Thread is locked