Store
Badlion AMA - July 14th 3 PM GMT
Will you improve the design of the shield? Instead of it floating can we have a handle attached on it so it will appear that the hand is grabbing it?

http://prntscr.com/oev7rv

http://prntscr.com/oev8a6
I actually didn't realize it was floating in the air haha. I will have to talk to our developers to see how easy this would be. We would need to update all of our textures for the shield in order to do this.
PM Link
PM Link
You said the system ban if Badlion find a cheat (something that is on the blacklist). So my Question is why I got banned one time without having a cheat on my pc?
I currently don't see any hardware bans on your account. I saw something from June 2nd but it was removed already since it was a false positive on the hardware ban (sometimes users share hardware information because manufacturers make mistakes).
PM Link
PM Link
How do you feel about cheats advertising themselves to bypassing BAC?
I laugh most of the time to be quite honest. 99% of the time they are not even playing on a BAC server. The other 1% of the time I laugh because we just keep adding known cheats to our database and there is nothing public that is not currently being flagged on BLC.

We just don't autoban everything because it would help cheat develoeprs too much. Currently we only autoban the really popular cheats, while the less popular ones we do in waves.
PM Link
PM Link
Hi can you add namehider mod? So if we stream we don't get stream sniped and people who are using badlion client can see your nick.
Hey, we have plans to add a nickhider mod to the Badlion Client in the coming months :)
PM Link
PM Link
I've forgotten to ask.
But will there ever be a free cape for users?
Or a free cape for dedicated users? (Dedicated as in played using Badlion Client for 5+ days or so)
We don't have any plans for a free cloak for users at the moment. We appreciate dedication from our audience, but we need some form of income in order to pay the developers, servers, and other various costs for us to run the Badlion Client for free.
PM Link
PM Link
Linux support?
I answered this already in the first post of this thread :)
PM Link
PM Link
will you add more perks to insider i was thinking about buying it but dont know if its worth it.
I would love some more ideas for the Insider rank. I have a couple of ideas sitting on my TODO list, but I would love to gather community feedback. We really would love to see a lot more Insider users as it's a stable form of income for us with less randomness in comparison to cosmetics.
PM Link
PM Link
Verified server? (discord)
I already contacted Discord about this, unfortunately they said no. We will need to stick with the partnered server we currently have.
PM Link
PM Link
Could you add a health indicator of other players?

Also for 1.12+ could you guys add a shulkerbox viewer mod to see all of the items inside.

World downloader mod?

Add some 1.7 animations for 1.12+

FPS reducer mod for when your go afk?

Fix Emotes for 1.14-.3

Add in optifine for 1.14.3

Make auto gg work for servers other than hypixel

Add a mod to disable the tutorial crap for 1.12+ b/c nobody with blc is a noob. :)

Health Indiactor Mod: https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/228558/post/1233683#1233683

Can you link what this mod is?

I don't think we have World Downloader mod planned at the moment…although I think schematica kinda allows you to do this?

We will probably be looking into supporting 1.7 animations for future versions when 1.15 is closer to release so people can still have the 1.7 experience in later versions of Minecraft if they want to.

I'm not really sure how we could reduce FPS (or raise?) when you are AFK anymore than we currently do.

I have created a ticket to have this fixed, it looks like you can't see other people dancing on 1.14.3 at the moment.

We are currently working on Optifine 1.14.3 support. It actually might be ready this week! We will make an announcement when it is available.

Got some specific servers in mind?

A good possible idea, will write a ticket for this.
PM Link

shulker stuff https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/shulkerboxviewer

Servers for auto gg: cubecraft, mineplex, hive, other big servers

PM Link
I would probably say no we will not plan on adding this mod at the moment. It seems like it would only be used by a few people.

Will have to look into other larger servers to add autogg support then :)
PM Link
PM Link
Have you identified the issue causing ArmorStatus icons to increase after ever? I have had this issue since I downloaded Badlion Client in May, and reported it soon after experiencing it. I have also tried reinstalling the client, to no effect.
The ArmorStatus mod is honestly a mess at the moment. We are going to look into rewriting it in BLC 2.10 from scratch to support a lot of the various functionality pieces that people want (e.g. it all being one mod, different mods, vertical, horizontal, etc).
PM Link
PM Link
Is Mouse Bind fix mod in the badlion client?
No, but we are trying to add this feature into Badlion Client 2.9.
PM Link
PM Link
Would be good consider adding the key mod or something similar which shows
Here's what the mod https://youtu.be/7Pq3I_0HNHQ
Also will the pancake cloak ever come back on sale?
I've had a few requests for something more advanced like the KeyMod. It's on the TODO list, but quite far down it at the moment.

Maybe the pancake cloak will come back next year for Pancake day :)
PM Link
PM Link
Please BadLion Team Can You Make A Thing That We Can Switch Badlion versions Becouse Befor This Update Of Badlion , BadLion Was Working Without Craching the game, But When The New Update Came BadLion Start Crash So Much And The Resion Is That I Need To Update Graphics Core I Update It And NOTHING HAPPEND It Still Craches So Much Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo PLZ DO THE SWITCH BADLION VERSION THING And Thank.
Hey. If you can submit a bug report using the bottom of the launcher and explain what is happening when the game is crashing we might be able to do something about it.
PM Link
PM Link
Hey, sorry I have many questions, but how about an "OG" cape for players who are here and been using BLC since it's closed beta release? I mean I am here since April 2018 :) I would really appreciate FREE OG CAPE
The real OG's all should have the beta cloak which was required in order to use the Badlion Client until April 26th 2018 I believe. This cloak will not ever return to our shop.
PM Link
How do I get OG cape? Please can u give me one? I have been a member since 27 april
PM Link
Unfortunately you missed the Beta Cloak sale by 1 day. It was not being sold anymore on April 26th when the client went public. We did announce if I remember correctly before we took it off the shop that it was no longer going to be available.

Nothing else I can do for you unfortunately here :(
PM Link
PM Link
Do you have any idea to improve the BAC Support thing. I feel the client is in a really good state right now.
But a couple of servers with an incredible potential don't have the enough money to support that.
I mean I know that run a BAC server is expensive for you but u can understand that 100 players is not a incredible amount of players to make a decent server that are gonna give u that money back.
When I was saying about a server with and incredible potential I was talking about the Atox Network (I don't know if u heard about this server)
We are planning on lowering down the price of BAC support for non-enterprise servers soon here to try and make it more affordable for servers that are just getting started. We unfortunately are already offering is as cheap as we can, and any cheaper (which we are going to do still) will actually make us lose money instead of breaking even like we currently are.

Feel free to have Atox Network reach out to talk about pricing with BAC. I am sure we can figure something out.
PM Link
PM Link
Would it be possible to add an option to change the chat height limit so we can scroll infinitely height to see messages we missed?
Uhm, yeah I don't see why not. It will just take memory over time.
PM Link
PM Link
Is it a good idea to add a mod that gives you the opportunity to see peoples name history? I remember I had that mod before moving over to blc 1 year ago, and I miss that mod so much. I think it was one of OrangeMarshall`s mods, it was as simple as /name wpanda and you could see wpanda`s name history
We have plans to add some form of name history mod/feature into the client. We just have not gotten around to it yet :)

It will probably be something like you suggested with an easy /name command. Might also try to add something to the interface to easily use.
PM Link
PM Link
Hey, sorry if this is the wrong place to suggest some new mods/features

1. Other clients, like LabyMod, let you see your own nametag in F5 to see your own health. Seems like an easy add.

2. For the hitboxes feature, a lot of players want to be able to turn on ONLY flying arrow hitboxes, but the projectiles feature turns hitboxes on for EXP and also arrows that have landed on players, making the game look very clunky and ugly. Also seems like an easy add.

Thanks!
1. We are planning on doing this. I will double check with our developer team and make sure we have a ticket open for this.

2. I will also talk to the development team about adding something to separate arrows from other projectiles for the hitbox mod.
PM Link
PM Link
ok if you say that hypixel is so good then why not get some kind of brand deal to like have developers to work on hytale + help them with the minecraft server so then your client gets more popularity + make hypixel a better server

We have several ongoing conversations with Hypixel at the moment. Unfortunately I can't get into further detail then that currently.
PM Link
PM Link
Any plans to implement or create a voice chat mod?

If yes, when would be a realistic release date?
We don't have any plans to add a voice chat mod at the moment. We are working on Teamspeak and Mumble support in the Badlion Client though (which are both coming out in BLC 2.9).
PM Link
PM Link
Thread is locked