Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 74.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion Client 2.13 - Insider Gains New Features!
I have been having a problem with the Badlion Client ever since I got it and that problem is the Badlion Chat. I want to go back to the normal vanilla chat but every time I try to go to "other" nothing shows up. I also can't see what I'm typing in the new Badlion Chat (but I can still send messages).

PM Link
Autofriend mod! Lovely! Can't Wait!
PM Link
cool! do you have any plans on adding in client tournaments? it would be really cool to see
PM Link
Awesome! Can't wait to possibly have badlion client texture pack support! (Change badlion GUI via texture pack)
PM Link
Hello, could you change the hit and block animations with the sword to 1.8, they could be clearly better.
PM Link
Can u make oof mod when u kill ppl
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

Itzyh wrote...

We really don't care what it is, as long as it's not violating our rules is the main concern. Don't upload something stupid is the easy tl;dr :P

Is there going to be an alex format for the hd skins? The alex hd skins come out in the steve format when they're uploaded. It would be neat if there was a way to convert it to alex.
PM Link
Known issues: After update a random GUI element gets much larger
PM Link
Do be dope doe. Gimme cosmetics now
PM Link
I like the dances! :D
PM Link
How do I tell if I win?
PM Link
My think my favourite thing about Badlion client is that you can play with your mates on a private server and still have all these mods
PM Link
This is so amazing I love this client its the best thing I've ever used for Minecraft I love the animations and the replay mod which helps make videos and makes the game a little brighter I am so excited for what's next for this client and I'll be there to see it. I appreciate the hard work you've put into this client and the update no matter what will be amazing because you guys made it!
PM Link
asdf
PM Link
badlionclient is good
PM Link
My favorite thing about using Badlion Client is most definitely the frames. It surprised me to see that there were many other features to use other than boosted frames. I really enjoyed the option to add way-points and finding my way back could have never been easier without it. Thanks to Badlion, my toaster of a laptop can actually run Minecraft for once to play with my friends. Happy Anniversary, Badlion! Thank you for what you've brought to us.
PM Link
The best on Bad Lion is the AntiCheat System, because I hate Cheater
PM Link
O-O
PM Link
I love badlion and all the mods are amazing and super user friendly and the cosmettics look so nice. TThanks for making my favoritte client!
PM Link
My favorite part of Bad Lion Client is how useful it is from play bedwars to just play vanilla survival there is always a use and everything has a use too you just have to find it
PM Link