Server IP:
Store
Badlion 2.0 - UHC 6.0 Rollout Beta
Version en Español | Deutsche Version | Türkçe Versiyonu

Hey guys. Another long term project that we have been iterating over the past year almost is UHC 6.0. UHC 6.0 was another very long recoding of our existing system to make for some possible upgrades that we are happy to release now. A lot of the changes were internal, while some of the others you guys will get to see right away.

We will be slowly replacing UHC 5.0 games with 6.0 games on our calendar. The first stage is hosting 4 daily UHC 6.0 games (2 in NA and 2 in EU) and we will continue to roll out to our other regions and slowly replace all of the 5.0 games with 6.0.

This will allow us more time to fix bugs and identify other potential issues.

How do I play a UHC 6.0 beta game?

It's easy! Check the upcoming matches or the calendar and look for games that are 6.0 Beta games.

What about the Antixray? I get terrible FPS on UHC 5.0 and I want no lag

Great point. This is why we have spent months of hard work building a completely new antixray system. This new antixray system causes no FPS lag, in fact it might even just improve your FPS. It also makes xraying completely useless on Badlion. Any player who tries to xray will waste more time than someone who decides to play legit.

You can see an example of how the new antixray system works below.

What about the cheaters? I want no cheaters in my game!

We hate cheaters too. This is why we are making some modifications to our existing GCheat systems to do a better job at detecting cheaters in UHC matches where fighting happens less often.

We also plan on offering specially marked UHC games eventually that will require everyone to play with the Badlion Client. By using the Badlion Client users are gaining free access to the most powerful Minecraft client anticheat in existance: BAC (Badlion Anticheat). You can learn more about the client and download it here.

When is the next season going to start?

Soon :) In the next few weeks when the last bugs are fixed we will be resetting the stats and starting our next season with UHC 6.0 Full Release.

Conclusion

These are just some of the larger changes that are coming with UHC 6.0. There are a ton of other little improvements and other things that we will release when we do a full season reset and fully launch UHC 6.0 in the coming weeks.

Thanks to all and please feel free to share your ideas and feedback as always in the suggestion forum.
Link PM
AYE \o/
Link PM
Hype!
Link PM
WHOOP
Link PM
Nice!
Link PM
Superhype!!!!!!!
Link PM
Nice! :D
Link PM
HYPE :DD
Link PM

MasterGberry wrote

What about the cheaters? I want no cheaters in my game!

We hate cheaters too. This is why we are making some modifications to our existing GCheat systems to do a better job at detecting cheaters in UHC matches where fighting happens less often.

Gcheat update?
Link PM
Omg, this looks insane
Link PM
Jeez this looks amazing.

3/12 :)
Link PM

Msging wrote

Jeez this looks amazing.

3/12 :)

No, 2/12 :p
Link PM
Will there be a global UHC stats reset along with champions games upon the full release of UHC 6.0?
Link PM

Saimo wrote

Msging wrote...

No, 2/12 :p

Isn't it 3?
Link PM
HYPE!!!!!
Link PM
Can't wait to try the new UHC.
I'm sure it will be the best one that was ever created.
Link PM
HYPE
Link PM

Alihsoccer wrote

Saimo wrote...

Isn't it 3?

There's 18 announcements but only 12 are gamemodes / features ( the doors )
Link PM
excited for the FPS improvements!
Link PM
Hype!
Link PM