Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 72.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
The Best Badlion KB
All this new nodebuff kb did was make potpvp easier for bad players to fight good players which is pretty stupid.
PM Link
Great!
PM Link
Fiddling with kb LMAO, leave it vanilla it's absolute crap how it is now.
PM Link
nice job
PM Link
Awesome!
PM Link
Great news Angelo! 👍
PM Link

Bean wrote

Good stuff

edit: tried out nodebuff kb, worse then previous kb, takes way less skill as w-tapping and keeping range literally doesnt work at all now. This means the skillcap difference between each player is even lower now as fights are literally hold w who pots first. You must have had some inexperienced testers xD.

didnt see anything wrong with the previous kb

the old kb sucked, it was really good for laggy people and i'm sorry that you don't have that same skill on other servers where the kb is normal.
PM Link

Ghoulonslaught wrote

Bean wrote...

the old kb sucked, it was really good for laggy people and i'm sorry that you don't have that same skill on other servers where the kb is normal.

What I’ve been top 3 on kohi since the first season + top 5 on pvplounge when it was popular lol

And the nodebuff knockback doesn’t favour laggers it favours bad players like your self
PM Link

Bean wrote

Ghoulonslaught wrote...

What I’ve been top 3 on kohi since the first season + top 5 on pvplounge when it was popular lol

And the nodebuff knockback doesn’t favour laggers it favours bad players like your self

Agreed, I am shit at pot with that KB look what I did https://gyazo.com/d2756030ac813ea74109b173cf14a993
PM Link
(Y)
PM Link
nodebuff kb is absolutely awful, it's just a trade of hits where the most laggy or cancerous will win because you can't do even a combo or strafe the enemy
PM Link
Got 4 potted by a 1300 in the first Ndb match I played, something is wrong :(
PM Link

Kikzo wrote

Got 4 potted by a 1300 in the first Ndb match I played, something is wrong :(

That was me and it was your lack of skill that dragged you down
PM Link
Love it how people always use the freedom of speech card lol
PM Link
The current KB is the worst KB I have ever experienced on badlion. Ive been playing since s5 and I feel really let down that Badlion is continuously getting worse for competitve gameplay, not better.
PM Link
When people do not know the difference between a State and Private organizations… lmao
PM Link
Any of yall got some hot tight ass?
PM Link

as you can see in this fight, u litteraly become walls that take no kb during trades. the kb is so small that during trades you come closer not further away from ur opponent and that also makes as bean calls it out. the player that can hold w the longes without potting wins
PM Link