Store
Players Online: 51.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion AMA - July 14th 3 PM GMT
Will you add any other free emotes?
No we don't have plans to add any other free emotes.
PM Link
PM Link
Do Printer Work? (schematica)
Printer mode for Schematica requires the server to enable the printer mode using our Mod API https://github.com/BadlionNetwork/BadlionClientModAPI
PM Link
PM Link
Will there be mumble support soon? And ik this isn't a place to ask this but is mumble a free program?
Yes we are working on the Mumble Mod for BLC 2.9 :)
PM Link
PM Link
How do you feel about the recent upcoming Lunar Client soon to be out for 1.8.9 aswell.
I'm pretty indifferent about it.
PM Link
PM Link
Will you add community mods downloader inside client? (Like App Store for Badlion Client)
No we don't plan on doing this. It would compromise (1) the performance of the client and (2) the anticheat would become way more complicated.
PM Link
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

We joined ESL with the intention of making Minecraft an esport. Unfortunately Microsoft stopped us from doing this.

Could you expand upon this? I have been working with small tournament organizations and learning more about ESL, BLC, and the game for around nine months with the intention of helping Minecraft achieve esport status. I know there was a Major in Germany in 2016; was it Microsoft that stopped it from coming back the following year?
I can't get into it unfortunately. Microsoft did stop us from hosting this league for Germany again though.
PM Link
PM Link
What mods will you guys implement in the next version of BLC?
We are implementing Replay Mod, Mumble Mod, and Teamspeak Mod.
PM Link
PM Link
Is the huge client suggestion doc made by pc being used still?

Also not really a question but small things that annoy me :v

Scoreboard without numbers should look like this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/340478731405492226/595555349357002763/Screenshot_20190702-120405_YouTube_Vanced.jpg

and not like this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/340478731405492226/595555804619210762/Screenshot_20190702-120558_YouTube_Vanced.jpg

Literally copy paste the normal forge armor status please (not that much space between things and no background) : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/339128027235745792/600005194885103666/Screenshot_20190714-184612_YouTube_Vanced.jpg

Since we're on the topic of changing up things that look just fine please make the default background slightly less dark: https://twitter.com/ImSaimo/status/1142817715108884480?s=19
I haven't seen that document in a long time, but I think we got through most of those features at some point in time.

Will check out the rest later.
PM Link
PM Link
Hi what are your plans in expanding Badlion to be usable as a factions client. A server I play currently is realising a map soon (desteria) which requires you to use this client however there are lots of problems with this such as:

No World Download mod
No chunk Indicator mod

Also no Map writer mods (mini map that allows you to go fullscreen to setwaypoint.

Could you check out my thread here please:https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/228681/post/1233025#1233025
You can currently use Schematica to "download" bases (as we have discussed with them).

We will look into adding more support for more mods with time, but we can only do it so fast :)

Will try to check out your thread later.
PM Link
PM Link
How much money does Badlion make and lose per month?? (average, no need for detail, and if it's classified I don't mind ;))
What was the best year of Badlion's existence?
What inspired you to start Badlion?
Will you add WorldDownloader?
Will you make it so when Badlion updates you don't have to download the entire installer to update Badlion?
Will you add compatibility for RGB Keyboards? Like all your macros turn a different colour.
Sorry for so many questions, I just brainstormed all I could think. ;P
I won't answer any financial questions (read the first post).

Badlion Network's peak was definitely in 2016. Badlion Client's peak is now (2019).

We might add WorldDownloader later on. We just don't have the resources at the moment.

It actually doesn't download the entire installer (even though it looks like this). It was a diff on all the files you have and only downloads what it needs.

No we won't add support for RGB keyboards.
PM Link
PM Link
Can u give me Valentine's day cosmetics?

Any plans to add new wing?

AutoGG for cubecraft?

%70 of blc users(1.12.2) using vape lite pls ban them.
Wait till Valentines Day 2020 and find a special someone to gift them to you ;)

We are working on several new pairs of wings at the moment.

We will look into expanding AutoGG for other servers soon.

BAC servers protect you from cheaters, you should try playing on them more :)
PM Link
PM Link
2 questions:
1)Will you ever have a day where every single BLC cosmetic ever released (including all the themed ones like xmas, halloween etc) would be available. Like the date of badlion's birthday or something like that?
2)When can we expect the health indicators for 1.12.2 to be released? Its just that I'm planning a tournament soon and I want all the participants to use BLC (so no cheats) but they all say "but it doesn't have indicators"
1) Not a terrible idea…might one day have a "Vault" Day or something like this (except for beta cloak, that will never come back).

2) No ETA yet, but I've seen very clearly people want this for 1.12+.
PM Link
PM Link
1. What mods will there be in the future (1.7-1.14)?
2. Will 1.14 chat be fixed?
3. Will you guys make BLC for low end PC's?
1. We are working on Replay Mod, Teamspeak Mod, and Mumble Mod for BLC 2.9. We will continue to add new mods as people request them.

2. What is wrong with it?

3. BLC is already available for low end PC's.
PM Link
PM Link
SO WHEN I SWITCH TO 1.14 MY CONTROLS ARE GOOD WHEN I GO BACK TO 1.8.9 ALL MY CONTROLS ARE GONE ANY FIX COMING IN THE FUTURE
This is a native Minecraft problem, and not caused by the Badlion Client. We might look into separating the options/keybinds in the future though.
PM Link
PM Link

P3WER wrote

SO WHEN I SWITCH TO 1.14 MY CONTROLS ARE GOOD WHEN I GO BACK TO 1.8.9 ALL MY CONTROLS ARE GONE ANY FIX COMING IN THE FUTURE

You know 1.8 configs are different than 1.12… that's not a bug
Go into files and look at %appdata%\.minecraft
(or press the windows key + R and type %appdata%\.minecraft)
^ Yeah, but we can probably "fix" this problem if we want to.
PM Link
PM Link
Will you be adding other versions other than just 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.12, and 1.14.3?
We've seen requests for 1.13.2…but not 100% sure we will do this yet.

1.15 and future versions will definitely be added as well.
PM Link
PM Link
….
?????
PM Link
PM Link
That's not a badlion bug, that's just a mojang thing. It happens to me too
What i was replying to soemone elses thing
Oh well ignore this
\o/
PM Link
PM Link

Ivxnn wrote

Will there be mumble support soon? And ik this isn't a place to ask this but is mumble a free program?

Yes there will be, he said so in an earlier answer
Doesn't mean he can't ask again :)
PM Link
PM Link
When you code BLC, do you use Java? I'm just curious because I'm into coding and I really want to figure out how BLC works because it is just a coding masterpiece.
We use a mixture of Java/C++/Javascript to program all parts of the Badlion Client.
PM Link
PM Link
Thread is locked